Search the MLS for Free
FULL SERVICE DELRAY BEACH REAL ESTATE AGENCY
For Property Buyers
We appreciate you visiting Mangrove Realty, Inc. We have a comprehensive goal: Making you a homeowner. Let’s make it happen! We promise you top-tier real estate services at every step of you home buying process. Search Multiple Listing Service listings from the comfort of your home. Be the first to get new listings that match your unique criteria. You can even set up automatic property alerts to alter your feed of new properties hitting the market.
“For Buyers” – Your source for checklists, free reports, and the latest tips on Delray Beach homes for sale. Personal Consultation – Broad experience and knowledge you can trust. Financial advice – Mortgages, Loans, interests and tax benefits. Community information and Utilities. Find an intelligent Delray Beach real estate agency who know how to get any job done, get a great deal and are coherent to all your real estate needs. Providing you personal guidance, speedy service, and professional competence from contract to settlement. If you can’t find what you’re looking for call us at 561-637-4559.
For Property Sellers
Allow us to list your home for a swift sale at the foremost valuation. As an experienced Delray Beach real estate agency, Mangrove Realty, Inc. knows how to sell your home. Have us find out how much your property is worth.
We provide superior knowledge, valuable experience, coupled with the latest technology, a well-defined marketing plan, a dynamic network, enthusiasm, energy, and the excitement of a job well done. Detailed Home Evaluation Report and insight on the best price to list your home. Enormous exposure to your listing. Virtual tours to differentiate your Delray Beach homes for sale.
“For Sellers” – Your source for the lasts checklists, tips and free reports. Personal Consultation – Broad experience and knowledge you can trust. Relocating – Everything you need to know about the local neighborhood and transferring utilities. If you are considering placing your home on the market, browse our website for precious information on preparing your homes for sale, marketing the home, pricing it right and the home inspection processes.
As your real estate agency of choice, we are committed about keeping up with the latest strategies and trends for our clients. Your satisfaction is our success! Check out our blog for continuous updates.
OUR REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Commercial Real Estate
- Selling Commercial Real Estate
- Selling Residential Real Estate
- Buying Condos
- Buying Houses
- Finding New Tenants for your Rental
- Real Estate Consultation
As an experienced Delray Beach real estate agency it is our mission to provide home buyers will all the necessary tools and assistance needed to secure their dream Delray Beach home. Delray Beach is believed to be one of the superior residential destinations for those who wish to enjoy a life on Florida’s beautiful Gold Coast. As the full time home of over 65,000 residents Delray Beach offers the best in shopping, entertainment, outdoor recreation and dining. Delray Beach provides a lifestyle unlike any other. Delray Beach homes for sale are some of the most luxurious to be found anywhere in South Florida. From charming and historian Spanish style stucco homes to scintillating beach front condos and sprawling opulent estate enclaves Delray Beach homes for sale provide something to suit every preference. There are also rentals available in Delray Beach.
Delray Beach Home Sellers
If you are contemplating putting your Delray Beach home up for sale you will need an experienced Delray Beach real estate agency who embodies the local knowledge and expertise to make a successful sale swiftly while still ensuring the best possible purchase price. We will be happy to guide you through every step to ensure that your Delray Beach home for sale is ready to attract prospective buyers and to assist you in selecting the perfect asking price to secure the optimal Delray Beach real estate transaction you are wishing for.
Mangrove Realty, Inc.
55 SE 2nd Ave Delray Beach, FL 33444
Phone: (561) 637-4559
Palm Beach County Real Estate Blog. Brought to you by Mangrove Realty, Inc.
- Commercial Real Estate in Delray Beach May 11, 2015 Commercial Real Estate in Delray Beach, Florida is plentiful and diverse. Delray Beach, Florida, also referred to as Village by the Sea and America’s Most Fun Town is a small city in an urban mecca. Delray Beach is a desired location to own commercial real estate due to proximity to major highways such as Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike. Delray Beach also borders world famous Boca Raton, and is extremely convenient to all of Palm Beach County, including West Palm Beach, and Ft. Lauderdale, all of Broward County, and ... Read more
- Rainberry Lakes in Delray Beach Property On the Ma… April 21, 2015 Gorgeous Lakefront modern home with beautiful light and an open layout! This home has so much fantastic storage, with a 2 car garage, tons of closets, and a separate storage room off of the garage! Beautiful fenced in yard and water views with a small dock as well. The living area and kitchen open up to a beautiful outdoor living space perfect for entertaining! There is a hot tub atrium area off of the living room and guest bedroom that you will enjoy after a busy day! Stainless Steel Appliances ... Read more
- Showing Sunday’s featured Property April 13, 2015 As a realtor, Everyday is a showing day! We get to see the most beautiful homes, Condos, and Townhomes for sale in the Palm Beach and Broward counties. This is my recent “Showing Sunday” featured property. 2 bedroom 2 bathroom intercoastal unit in Deerfield Beach Florida. It’s a beautiful 84 degrees in April and this looks like a great place to call a new home! Let Mangrove Realty help find your next place.
- Huge 5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom for $290,000 March 13, 2015 Check out at 6691 Rainwood Cove, this 5 bedroom 3 bathroom with Master bedroom. It has a bonus room, 3,600 total sf, 3,100 loving, listed at 290,000. You can get more details about the house here: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6691-Rainwood-Cove-Ln-Lake-Worth-FL-33463/58189868_zpid/
- Warm Florida Winter February 11, 2015 Are you enjoying our warm Florida Winter? If you’re not, you should. Today was truly stunning! We field calls from northerners who are thinking of escaping to the warmth of a Florida Winter. We welcome the cold and huddled masses.
News Travels Slowly Sometimes
I don’t know what I’m not sure what they are seeing in their news up there, but we are not in a cold market down here. It is a healthy market. It is a seller’s market. Today. If you had come down with cash to buy your dream ... Read more
- South Florida Real Estate for 2015 January 26, 2015 Happy and Healthy New Year to our friends and family! This has been a great year for Mangrove Realty, Inc., and South Florida Real Estate. Prices are way up, and our market is stable. Florida just surpassed New York as the third most populous state in the United States, and this will sure help real estate market growth in Palm Beach County and all over Florida. Experts predict the real estate market to be as strong as 2007. The biggest challenge in today’s market, is obtaining a loan. Lucky for ... Read more
- Royal Poinciana at Boca Raton January 22, 2015 In my daily travels throughout the Boca Raton community, I decided to stop and take a look at a new construction community in North Eastern Boca Raton that is offering some phenomenal deals for the East Boca Area! The community of Royal Poinciana looks like a small town in the Mediterranean. All that is missing is a Piazza and a buzzing family restaurant in the center. Instead, they have placed a beautiful resort style pool with a lovely lounge area, accessible to each side of the neighborhood.
Royal Poinciana of Boca ... Read more
- 5 Things Every Home Buyer Needs to Know Before Buy… February 19, 2014
Do not buy a home without reading these 5 Free Tips:
1. Get qualified for financing!
Even if you are a cash buyer, find out your options. Financing (mortgage qualification and terms) are the first step in the home buying process. Really! Most people think they can afford a certain amount of money and they are usually wrong. Some can afford more than they thought, and some less. A qualified mortgage broker will tell you if you are eligible to buy immediately or what changes need to be worked on to qualify ... Read more
- Every Home Buyer needs to know this now! February 12, 2014 This message is time sensitive and relate to today’s real estate market in South Florida. Market conditions have changed and are not what they were…
Here are a few tips for home buyers in today’s real estate market from a very, experienced Florida Real Estate Broker:
The time to buy is now! Actually, it was yesterday and up to two years ago, but today is better than tomorrow. Prices are up almost 20% from last year and expected to continue rising. The highest increases in 8 years. Stop crying about not buying ... Read more
- Best Time To Sell Your House In South Florida February 3, 2014 Oh…the magic question…
When is the best time to sell my property in South Florida??????
As a local, South Florida Real Estate Broker, I am asked this question daily.
The Best Time to Sell Your House in South Florida is:
When you need money - Lack of funds to upkeep your property mortgage, taxes, maintenance, insurance, etc. are a clear sign it is the best time to sell your property. Delaying the inevitable leads to foreclosure, irreparable maintenance, liens, lawsuits and more. Sell now to cash out, break even or maybe to just stop the ... Read more