Royal Poinciana at Boca Raton
January 22, 2015 | Rebeki Dowling
In my daily travels throughout the Boca Raton community, I decided to stop and take a look at a new construction community in North Eastern Boca Raton that is offering some phenomenal deals for the East Boca Area! The community of Royal Poinciana looks like a small town in the Mediterranean. All that is missing is a Piazza and a buzzing family restaurant in the center. Instead, they have placed a beautiful resort style pool with a lovely lounge area, accessible to each side of the neighborhood.
Royal Poinciana of Boca Raton offers 3 story brownstones on the perimeter and 2 story homes with 3 and 4 bedrooms on the interior which include a small yard and a quiet, private sun deck. The brownstones are priced starting at $339,788 and the Homes are priced starting at $444,788. They lay out like a Mediterranean style villa, centering around the beautiful granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances and modern wood cabinetry. Marble flooring and open concept living and dining areas allow for formal and informal entertaining. Ease and elegance are the first words that come to mind. All of the floorplans offer generous bedroom and bathrooms, upgraded to our modern tastes.
I would suggest Royal Poinciana at Boca Raton to buyers who are looking for the Boca Lifestyle without the traffic and congestion. The East Boca Raton Location offers the location to quickly access the Beach, Mizner Park, Downtown Delray at Atlantic Avenue, as well as Interstate 95. There will be no need for buyers to sacrifice privacy, luxury, space, or budget in Royal Poinciana at Boca Raton! The best part? No waiting impatiently to move in, as they are already completed and ready for quick and easy move in! Royal Poinciana has in house financing as well! Join us for a private tour and let a professional negotiate the lowest price and best incentives for you!
- Gated Neightborhood Located in East Beautiful Boca Raton
- Authentic Spanish Colonial Architectural Theme Reminiscent of Coral Gables, El Cid, and Old Floresta
- 50 Two-Story Single-Family Semi-Attached Homes, Front and Back Yards, Private Driveways, Second Floor Sun-Decks
- 40 Three-Story Urban Style Attached Homes, Spacious, Free Flowing Floor Plans, Optional Elevators, Monterrey Balconies and Hand Painted Spanish Tiles
- 5 Distinctive Floorplans for Every Lifestyle
- Fee-Simple Ownership
- Elegantly Appointed Finishes
- Full Sized 2-Car Garages
- Resort Style Pool and Elegant Cabana with Large Pavered Pool Deck
- Floorplans Ranging from 1,930 Square Feet to 2,410 Square Feet Under A/C
- Creatively Designed Plans with 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms
- Custom Luxury Home Features Like Saturnia Marble, Pre-Cast Stone Appointments, Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Kitchens, and Finishes at Townhome Pricing
- Historic Inspired Pavered Brick Walkways and Driveways, Entryways and Sidewalks
- Extensive Landscaping with Zoned Automatic Sprinkler System
- Impact Resistant Glass ‘Lock and Leave’ Hurricane Protection and Security
Royal Poincianna Community in Boca Raton is Beautiful
Give me a call at (561) 637-4559 to schedule a showing today!
Written by: Rebecca Dowling